The HSTC is actively supported by the LTA in our development ambitions which simply would not have been possible without their help and assistance. The centre is registered with the LTA which means that it meets all the requirements of the LTA as being a great place for everyone to play safely.
The Harrogate Spa Tennis Centre is a registered venue with the LTA. Registration is recognition that a venue provides a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment for the pursuit of tennis. As part of the registration process the centre is obliged to maintain a range of safeguarding and associated policies and guidelines. Hard copies of these policies are kept in the clubhouse.
The HSTC Policies are compiled into two binders – red & yellow! (click on document to view):
- The Safeguarding Policy (A RED Binder item)
- The Diversity & Inclusion Policy (A RED Binder Item)
- HSTC Junior Safety Policy (A RED Binder Item)
- Safe & Inclusive Code of Conduct (A RED Binder Item)
- Venue Code of Conduct [for Players, Parents & Coaches] (A RED Binder Item)
- HSTC Policies (all other policies adhered to by HSTC – a YELLOW Binder Item))