IN ORDER TO ALLOW THE CENTRE TO BETTER CO-ORDINATE COMPLIANCE WITH THE HMG AND LTA PUBLISHED GUIDELINES THE CENTRE HAS SUSPENDED PAY AND PLAY FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE. THE CENTRE IS HOWEVER ABLE TO OFFER MEMBERSHIP WHICH FACILITATES THE OBSERVANCE OF THE STRICT CONDITIONS WHICH ARE NOW APPLICABLE TO THE PLAYING OF TENNIS.
PLEASE NOTE THEREFORE THAT THE FOLLOWING OFFERING IS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
The centre is pleased to offer the facility to ‘Pay & Play’. Non-members are able to book time to play on the courts up to 7 days in advance. Payment should be made online; the procedure is as below:
- Establish the current court availability. (All free slots will be shown on the court booking sheet).
- Select the court, date and time you wish to play.
- The cost of each half hour slot selected will be highlighted. (A court can be booked in half hour segments up to a maximum of two hours. Only one court per day can be booked by an individual).
- Upon selecting the total court/time required please follow the instructions to pay online. Play cannot commence until payment has been received.
- Access to the Harrogate Spa Tennis Centre grounds. Please note, if no members are playing at the time of booking you will need to access the centre via the pedestrian gate using the pin code provided at time of booking. The code will be active from 15 mins prior to the booked time. If no members are present you will not have access to the car park or clubhouse facilities on site. In this case you may park on the apron in front of the vehicle gates.
- If you experience any problems gaining access to the site please call 07827 441805.
- The cost of hiring the courts is as follows:
- Tarmac Courts – £8.50 ph.
- Artificial Grass courts – £10.50 ph (£21 ph with floodlights).
- If you wish to book courts using floodlights you will require assistance at the site when you play. Please call the secretary, Nigel Bentley, on 07827 441805 to arrange for assistance, preferably before completing the booking.
- If the booking needs to be cancelled then either:
- Please call 07827 441805 to book an alternative slot
- Or if cancelling more than 24 hours before the booking start time an automatic refund is provided. Unfortunately no refund can be given if cancellation is less than 24 hours before the start time.
- The club can be contacted by email on email@example.com for more information.
NOTES ON THE USE OF THE COURT BOOKING SYSTEM FOR PAY & PLAY: The following points are to be noted with respect to court availability and the booking system.
- ‘Pay & Play’ courts can be booked up to 7 days in advance.
- A court can be booked in half hour segments up to a maximum of two hours. Only one court per day can be booked by an individual.
- Players are requested to treat the booking process with consideration for all users and users of the courts and to not unnecessarily reserve court(s).
- Players are requested to ensure that courts are ‘released’ as soon as possible if they are not required so as to be available for other users.
- The Centre reserves the right to remove/restrict the booking facility from individuals if the booking system is not used appropriately.
- All players using the HSTC courts agree to abide by the Club Rules and Court Conduct terms in force at the time and are therefore requested to observe the main points of the court conduct which are documented here and on notices at the centre.
- Please use the mats provided when entering and leaving the courts.
- Please do not take glass/bottles on court (Drinks only to be taken on court in plastic containers).
- Please do not take food on the court.
- Please take all litter away with you.
- Please do not take CHEWING GUM on court
- Enjoy your tennis and respect those on other courts
- No offensive language/swearing on court.
- Please lower the tennis nets after use.
- Please keep the court gates closed at all times and ensure they are closed when leaving.
- Care to be taken not to damage the court surfaces and associated equipment.
- Please report any damage on the courts to an officer of the centre.
- Thank you for visiting the HSTC ‘Pay & Play’ site.