With the new facilities available at the Harrogate Spa Tennis Centre and the mixed use between the membership, coaching, ‘Pay & Play’ and school usage the centre uses a court booking system.
There are 6 courts available to be booked. There are 3 artificial grass courts (Nos 1 – 3) and 3 tarmac courts (Nos 4 -6).
MEMBERS’ COURT BOOKINGS: Before a member can use the court booking system they must be registered with the *ClubSpark system. Instructions to register are provided on the membership page.
MEMBERS’ BOOKING PROCEDURE: Members are able to book time to play on the courts up to 28 days in advance. The process for court booking is:
- Check court availability .
- Log in to the *ClubSpark system using own email address / password.
- Access the court booking screen to reserve the required date / time slots and confirm selection.
- An email confirmation will be sent to the member’s email address.
NOTES ON GENERAL USE OF THE COURT BOOKING SYSTEM: The following points are to be noted with respect to court availability and the booking system.
- Members will be able to reserve a court 28 days in advance.
- There is no charge for Members use of the outdoor courts (Nos 1 – 6)
- Non-members (for ‘Pay & Play’) will be able to book a court 7 days in advance.
- Time slots for booking courts are in periods of 30 minutes up to a maximum of 2 hours per individual booking.
- Individual members are restricted to reserving a single court per day.
- Players are requested to treat the booking process with consideration for all users and users of the courts and to not unnecessarily reserve court(s).
- Players are requested to ensure that courts are ‘released’ as soon as possible if they are not required so as to be available for other users.
- Days / time slots will be reserved for regular activities and shown on the court availability system:
- School Usage
- Club Social Play
- Team Play/Practice
- Junior Play
- Club Tournaments
- Court Reservations may also be made for ad-hoc events taking place at the centre e.g. Open Days; special events; etc. these will be reserved in advance of the 28 days booking period and also advertised in the clubhouse on the ‘Tennis Activity’ noticeboard.
- The Centre reserves the right to remove the booking facility from individual members if the booking system is not used appropriately.
- All players using the HSTC courts agree to abide by the Club Rules, Court Conduct and Court Booking Terms in force at the time.
- All players are asked to observe the playing code of conduct which are documented here and on notices attached to the court entrance gates.
- No food to be taken on court.
- Drinks only to be taken on court in plastic containers.
- No chewing gum to be taken on court
* ClubSpark is made available through the LTA and is copyright to Sportlabs.