There are several categories of membership available, as follows shown with the ‘normal’ annual subscription fee:
- Adult (aged over 18 years) – £150/£15 pm
- Mini Junior (up to 9 years) – £Free
- Junior (age 9 to 18 years) – £40
- Family ‘A’ (2 adults + all children – juniors) – £340/£34 pm
- Family ‘B’ (1 adult + all children – juniors) – £190/£19 pm
- Family ‘C’ (1 supervisory adult + all children – juniors – £40
- Student (aged 18 or over but still in full time education) – £50
- Social (any age!) – £5
- Adult (Winter – restricted to the period 1st November – 31st March) -£60
- Discretionary (Special offers for disabled/hardship cases) – £Apply
Membership is open to all including wheelchair tennis players as the centre’s courts are accessible by wheelchair.
New memberships taken up after April 1st will be subject to a pro rata payment. Please contact the membership secretary, Martin Yates on 07941 973645 for more details.
Full adult category memberships can be paid by monthly instalments for a small annual premium.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Anyone who is interested in joining the centre may download the Membership Form.
All new members will need to complete the form in full, sign it and return it to the postal address on the form or drop into the postbox at the clubhouse.
The centre’s membership form contains a number of consents including the ability to restrict marketing contact if not desired. Please complete all items as appropriate.
Upon receipt of a membership application a member will receive an invitation to register with the *ClubSpark system to allow court booking and membership renewal. Registration is a once only exercise. A short guide to the registration process is provided here.
NOTES: The following notes are applicable to everyone who is considering joining the HSTC.
- NEW MEMBERS ONLY: A one-off payment is added to the subscription rate for each new adult member (aged over 18) within a membership category. In addition new members can opt to pay a £10 to cover the limited liability contribution which is payable in addition to the applicable subscription rate at the time of joining. The limited liability payment, which is completely optional, entitles individuals to attend the AGM and to vote on motions at the AGM. If it is not paid then the member may not attend the centre’s AGM.
- Membership runs from 1st April to 31st March. The subscription renewal rates represent the fee for a full year of membership.
- Subscription renewal notifications will be sent via email and payment, which should be made before 31st March, will be able to be made using the *ClubSpark system.
- Subscription rates will be set at the AGM and are therefore liable to change.
- HSTC Articles of Association, Membership Policy and Club Rules can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate document.
- All age limits above apply as at 1st January.
- As HSTC is affiliated to the LTA and has earned the Tennismark accreditation the Centre requests that all individuals become British Tennis Members (currently at no additional charge). The benefits of being a BTM include entry into the ballot for Wimbledon tickets; a player rating if desired; and discounts and priority booking for tennis events around the country e.g. the Davis Cup. Ts & Cs for British Tennis Membership can be viewed at the LTA website.
- Upon completion of a membership application an invitation to register with Clubspark will be sent to enable the court booking procedure and subscription renewal payments.
Please note that if you have a serious medical condition and/or you have not played tennis or any other sport before or in recent years HSTC recommend that you take medical advice before applying to join.
* ClubSpark is made available through the LTA and is copyright to Sportlabs.