Social Play – Everyone is welcome on Saturday afternoons (1:00 pm to 3:30 pm), Tuesday evenings (6:00 pm to 7:30 pm) for which you can ‘book in’ prior to going down to the club and Wednesday evenings (5:00 pm to 7:00 pm). Sessions will continue under floodlights as the nights close in. The sessions are very flexible but typically you will be organised into pairs for a set of doubles, and then mix up and move around. Just turn up with your racquet.
Ladies Tennis & Tea – A group of ‘ladies only’ enjoy a few rubbers of social tennis and then indulge in some tea and cake, Every lady is welcome; Tuesdays (1.00pm – 2.30pm).
Team Play – Men’s teams play on Sunday mornings. Mixed Doubles team home games are on Wednesday evening and away games any midweek evening. The Dales Ladies team play on Saturday afternoons See more.
Team Practice – Wednesday evenings 5.00 – 8.00pm or later, all existing team players welcomed, and new team players wanted!
Wheelchair/Disability Play – Groups in the Harrogate area have been approached to develop an inclusive disability tennis scheme. See schedule.
Try us Anytime – Meet and greet sessions for new players to get to know the facilities. Just contact the Tennis Director or Membership Secretary/Team Captain and we can arrange a time to suit you to attend one of the sessions.
- Opening Tournament – to get started. Pairs arranged on the day and played in in early summer.
- Annual Club Championships – singles, doubles and mixed doubles. Finals day in September and Trophies awarded.
- Vintage Tournament – entry restricted to over 55’s. Pairs arranged on the day and played in late summer.
- Junior Tournaments – to be open to all by ability, will be arranged in line with coaching groups.
Members’ Private Play
- Courts can be booked by members to play tennis, on a regular basis or just when the sun shines! Courts can be booked here.