The current court schedule showing all regular sessions can be viewed here. The schedule includes a wide range of organised sessions at the Centre:
Social Play – Everyone is welcome on Saturday afternoons (1:00 pm to 3:30 pm), Tuesday evenings (6:00 pm to 7:30 pm) for which you can ‘book in’ prior to going down to the club and Wednesday evenings (5:30 pm to 7:30 pm). Sessions will continue under floodlights as the nights close in. The sessions are very flexible but typically you will be organised into pairs for a set of doubles, and then mix up and move around. Just turn up with your racquet.
SWAMP – Sunday mornings from 11:00am – 1:00pm. Andy Clayton organises impromptu competitions for our and members of other clubs. You need to check in with Andy in order to play. firstname.lastname@example.org
Ladies Tennis & Tea – A group of ‘ladies only’ enjoy a few rubbers of social tennis and then indulge in some tea and cake, Every lady is welcome; Tuesdays (1.00pm – 2.30pm).
Doubles Tactics Course – A course for all levels is being held on Friday mornings from 11:30am – 12:30pm. Contact tennisharrogate.co.uk
Rusty Racquets – Thursday 6:30pm – 7:30pm if you used to play and would liie to play again why not refresh your tennis skills with this coaching programme. Contact tennisharrogate.co.uk.
Team Play is Summer Only – it will start again in April 2019.
Wheelchair/Disability Play – Groups in the Harrogate area have been approached to develop an inclusive disability tennis scheme. See schedule.
Try us Anytime – Meet and greet sessions for new players to get to know the facilities. Just contact the Tennis Director or Membership Secretary/Team Captain and we can arrange a time to suit you to attend one of the sessions.
- Opening Tournament – to get started. Pairs arranged on the day and played in in early summer.
- Annual Club Championships – singles, doubles and mixed doubles. Finals day in September and Trophies awarded.
- Vintage Tournament – entry restricted to over 55’s. Pairs arranged on the day and played in late summer.
- Junior Tournaments – to be open to all by ability, will be arranged in line with coaching groups.
Members’ Private Play
- Courts can be booked by members to play tennis, on a regular basis or just when the sun shines! Courts can be booked here.